Are you using a old key Phone System that is in need of an upgrade? Is the current phone system costing you an arm and a leg ? Is the current phone system keeping up with your business needs ? Is making any kind of changes on your current phone system a project ?
All of these are just a few of the reason why a SI&T provided Hosted PBX is they way to go.
Our Hosted PBX Service is a cloud based full featured, scalable Phone System without the cost and headaches or hardware involved with a on premise phone system. No extra maintenance costs, no service call charges for making changes, and the ability to consolidate multi-location offices as well as remote Telecommuters .
In may cases we are able to provide a full featured Hosted PBX Phone system, for less than what the business is paying for their traditional Telephone Company Phone Bill.
- No on-site phone system to manage
- No upgrades, maintenance, or patches to manage
- System is future-proofed and endlessly scalable
- Support remote worker and take your office anywhere
- One system for multiple locations
- Advanced business phone features
- Easy to upgrade
- Extension Dialing
- Account codes & authorization
- Attendant console . Call Centers
- Three way Conference calling
- Conference bridge
- Calling group ID delivery
- Calling plans (incoming, outgoing)
- Configurable feature codes
- Hunt group
- Caller Queues
- Simultaneous ring (extension or group)
- Music & Messages on-hold
- Dial-by-name directory
- Printable group directory
- VoiceMail to Email Service
- Call manager (dial, answer,release, hold, retrieve, blind)
- Call forwarding (always busy, no answer, selective, remote)
- Call notify
- Call park & call pickup
- Call return & last number redial (*69)
- Call waiting & cancel call waiting per call
- Do not disturb
- Extension dialing
- Flash-enabled services & star codes
- IP phone support & authentication
- Remote office
- Selective & anonymous call rejection
- Simultaneous ring
- Speed dial . Call queues
- Caller ID
- VolP phone service
- User Web Portal
- Direct Phone Number
- Caller ID with Name
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID Blocking
- Call Transfers
- Call Park
- 3-Way Calling
Optional Add-on Services
- Fax to Email (Pdf Attached)
- Email to Fax (Pdf to fax)
- Fax to Fax (Fax to Fax over Voip)
Enhanced Phone Services
- Flash Operator Panel (via Web Browser)
- SoftClient for your PC, Tablet or Smart Phone
- Call Center Reporting
Basic Phone Services
If you are just starting out and not looking for a full featured Phone System, and only need one or two basic phone line service which can be used with a Cordless Business Phone, then SI&T can help with the our Basic Phone Service.
Basic phone service is provided via an ATA (small VOIP Phone Service Box) which plugs into a high speed internet connection and have a Telephone Jack for your single line phone to be plugged in.
This is an ideal service for our Micro Business Owners, who typically have one or two phone lines, where the 2nd phone line is connected to a fax machine, or we can also provide inbound fax to email service .
Basic Phone Service Features
- Different calling plans are available. So you only need to buy what you need
- Three-way calling and call forward is supported
- Caller ID (as long as it is supported by the phone device)
If you have a specific needs for any particular calling feature, just ask us, we can get pretty creative in configuring a solution to meet your needs. After all that is what differentiates our services from others.
Are you happy with your current on-premise phone system ? Does your business have specialty needs that can only be delivered by the current phone system (very common in Hospitality Industry) ? Are you looking at reducing your Phone Bill while keeping your existing Phone System ? No problem.. SI&T can deliver a Virtual PRI service, which is significantly more cost effective and flexible than a traditional PRI Service.
Virtual PRI service is delivered via a managed SIP to PRI Gateway/IAD (specialized router) which connects to a high speed internet connection and takes VOIP (SIP) based phone service and converts it to PRI Signaling for the existing phone system.
- up to 23 Channels per PRI for inbound and outbound calling
- All features associated with a traditional PRI Service
- Local numbers from all of the 50 States are available
- Combine with a Data T1 Service for Redundancy (in case of Internet Service Loss).
- Hassle Free, Managed Gateway/IAD service included.
- Multiple Sites can be tied together to have site to site calling
- Toll Free Numbers