SI&T Fiber Ethernet Service
Are you getting the most out of your communications network? For a boost in network application performance and increase in network flexibility, choose SI&T Fiber Ethernet service and enjoy seamless integration across business applications.
SI&T Fiber Ethernet service combines the power of Ethernet and optical technologies across metropolitan area or wide area network to deliver cost effective and scaleable bandwidth. When combined with, copper, fiber and fixed wireless networks providing native Ethernet service, SI&T Fiber Ethernet service can offer a complete and flexible solution for the multi-location Enterprise.
Benefits of SI&T Fiber Ethernet Service
- Reduce your total cost of ownership by eliminating the need for specialized WAN support expertise in all areas, hardware, implementation, ongoing support etc.
- Increase flexibility with scalable bandwidth offerings allowing you to size the network as needed.
- Enhance productivity by enabling and leveraging multiple services via connectivity across a metropolitan area or across the nation.
SI&T Fiber Ethernet Features
SI&T Fiber Ethernet services can be configured to provide local area network LAN-to-LAN connectivity between two or more locations within a metro area, or across the nation.
These can also be configured to provide Internet Access, or any combination of both Lan-to-Lan as well access to the Public Internet.
Fiber Ethernet service Features:
- Internet Access, Point to Point connections, Point to Multipoint, and Multipoint to Multipoint service configurations
- Bandwidth options from 1Mbps to 10Gbps
- Secure and reliable service, with service level agreement (SLA)
- A completely meshed native Ethernet network
- Can be combined with other forms of Connectivity such as Fixed Wireless and Broadband to solve any kind of business needs.
- A great option for leveraging VOIP based Phone services
Why Metro Ethernet is Right for Your Business?
- If you need reliable, fast uploads and download speeds, Metro Ethernet is the broadband for your business.
- If your business needs to connect subscribers and branch offices with multiple business locations and transport large volumes of data quickly.
- If it is time for your business to get connected and start expanding.
- If you need to increase your bandwidth fast and easily without increasing your costs.
Low cost Metro Ethernet access that delivers a variety of applications and services, like dedicated Internet access, VoIP and MPLS IP-VPN for your business.
Ethernet Private Line
Perfect for businesses that need dedicated point to point Ethernet connectivity between office locations.
Use an Ethernet Hub to connect multiple branches or office locations to a main branch or data center.
Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) is a way to provide multipoint to multipoint communication over a network. VPLS allows you to connect multiple locations and maintain separate network domains. It’s essentially like linking your different physical locations together with multiple entrances, streets and highways.
Use managed voice solutions over Ethernet provide you the flexibility and scalability your enterprise needs. We provide both PRI and SIP Trunks over your Ethernet connection. Use your existing PBX and order the amount of channels you need, consolidate your voice and data needs with a managed integrated facility. Receive advanced feature sets and business continuity. We offer unlimited calling plans at tremendous value. Need more, our Cloud PBX lets you focus on your business and not your business communications by offering you a fully managed voice solution.
Metro-Ethernet or T1 Line?
Small and medium size businesses typically use T1 lines or multiple T1 lines to provide reliable broadband connectivity. But now, Metro Ethernet is another option for higher bandwidth at lower prices. Metro Ethernet is available in a variety of bandwidth options from 10 Mbps through 1 Gbps. Small and medium size businesses will typically opt 10 Mbps options. An advantage of Ethernet is that it is scalable up to the fastest speed the connection will handle. You can start out with 10 Mbps bandwidth and upgrade to 20 Mbps, with just one phone call.